OTC Transaction Fee
- 1. Pay by coins: trading fees will be deducted from you executed total.
- 2. Unidirectional charge: fee of maker is charged according to proportion in total trading amount.
- 3. The buyer takes less and the seller deducts more: when collecting the digital currency generated in the trading, the buyer will get less than the actual purchase and the seller will deduct more than the actual purchase.
- 4. At present there is a fee on OTC Maker orders, but no fee on Taker orders. Maker's fees are listed below.
- Pair Maker Buy Maker Sell